Any resident of Newfoundland and Labrador can become a member of the Newfoundland and Labrador Palliative Care Associationn (NLPCA).
Why become a member of the NLPCA?
- You become a joint member of the Canadian Hospice Palliative Care Association (CHPCA)
° CHPCA Associate or Associate Status (for Individual Memberships)
° CHPCA Affiliate or Affiliate Status (for Group or Organizational Memberships)
° CHPCA Associates and Affiliates do not get a vote at the CHPCA's Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- You receive their newsletter ADVISO on a regular basis which keeps you up to date on the current issues in the field, lists resources etc.
- You get reduced rates to provincial and national conferences
- You can avail of training and educational events offered by the association at a reduced rate
- You join your voice with those across the country advocating for services Canada wide
- You can be involved in an interest group with colleagues from across the country
If interested please fill out our membership application form.
The cost for regular membership is $50 per annum. If you are a nurse and wish to become a member of the Nurses group, the cost is $70 per annum.